2007/02/06

o.s.








Darckness
is what u'r feeling now,


it's the
way the world look to you.


You're
afraid of yourself


never
thought you would be like that


your image
is dirty with sins


Ppl you
know ignore you


you're like
the black sheep of your second family


you're the
one everybody call idiot this momment


but you
know you can count with this piece of heart


I can be
the one that cares for u


until all
your friends forgive you and your sickness.


Deception
is what I have to feel


but I
can't, I feel death inside


'cause I
can't believe what they'd done to you.


I love what
ppl hate about you


I love
to hear your problems


and I love
trying to help you with them.


Anyway... I
know you don't trust that...


So fill
that darckness with lonelines


n' call me
went you're ready to heal your hurt heart


and cure
your pshyco dreams...


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario