2008/08/19

How can u change to fit me???


He was in love with her <3

why? O.o

who knows? O.O

I may ask, why not?

he told me, cause they´re not similar...

so =S

their differences are a lot out of control

and?

that´s it ^.^

but are or aren´t they in love?

he is...<3

how can u tell?

I just know!

why?

cause I love him

ohhh

yeah

so...what happend?

what do u mean?

did they broke up?

nope

and u love him?

yes, I helped him with his relationship

U´r weird

I know

I love you

I know

U´r my girlfriend

I know

Do you love me?

yeah, I´ve been telling u that since we started this conversation

so..let´s see

...

we were the couple with problems?

yes >.<

ohh

ba da bun xD

anyway thanks for helping me with my girlfriend

who said he is u?

U did

no, I didn´t

who is he?

I´m he, ur her, a love him, so I love me, and he loves her, so he loves u , and I love u...

I love u too...

I know...*.*


(kiss <3>

1 comentario: