2008/09/09

Deja vu!!! <3



First time it doesnt rain in weeks, she get to their house and hug everyone but, went it was his turn, he stept back. She saw him and smile, then she continue hugging and kissing everybody else. From nowhere she told him to follow her and they went to a room in the back of the house.
Why shouldn´t I hug you?
Why should I let you? You didnt missed me...

She came closer to him, almost touching, so close he could hear all her sounds, breathing her smell, taste her perfum, see her aura and viceversa. She told him as a whisper to his ear.

I did miss you!
I missed your touch
I missed your voice
I missed your hugs
I missed your smile
I missed to be close
I missed your view
And all your embrace
I thought about you all day
I dreamed about you all night
I found you in his mouth
I felt you in his arms
But I don´t love him, I love you
I walked with your shadow everyday
I have to think about you to breathe
I see you in the mirror
I see you standing at my door
I taste you in my chocolate ice cream
I sleep with my imaginaring you all nights
You´re the only reason I came back
You´re the only reason I´m far away
´Cause I miss you more than life itself
but you... you just miss me if...
If I stop calling, writing and seeing you as I did this time,
And you already love her....
I can only be your friend
I´m happy with it
I own a little piece of your heart
So...why shouldn´t I hug you?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario